Forumindex
Svenskt undulatforum

Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor   SökSök   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem   ProfilProfil   Logga inLogga in 

Logga in för att läsa dina meddelandenLogga in för att läsa dina meddelanden   

www.chaussuresuede.fr

Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Medlemmarnas bloggar
Föregående ämne :: Nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
Zhuyeqing
Rookie
Registreringsdatum: 06 mars 2018
InläggPostat: 2018-04-28 04:00:13    Rubrik: www.chaussuresuede.fr Svara med citat

Rafael Nadal hits a return against Alexander Zverev on Saturday. Photo: CFP
Rafael Nadal's aging legs outlasted German teenager Alexander Zverev in an epic five sets as Serena Williams sailed into the last 16 at the Australian Open on Saturday.

Nadal needed all his trademark grit against Zverev Air Max 2017 Sale Clearance , 19, dubbed "the future of tennis," and his superior fitness told as he ground out a thrilling 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 (57), 6-3, 6-2 win.

Germany's Zverev looked in discomfort as he won a punishing 37-shot rally nearly four hours into their contest as Nadal Air Max 2018 Sale Clearance , still full of running, pressed his advantage in the final set.

It means Nadal, 30, follows fellow veteran Roger Federer into the last 16 of a contest now missing defending champion Novak Djokovic after his stunning defeat to Denis Istomin.

"Everybody knows how good Alexander is," said Nadal, who will play France's Gael Monfils in the fourth round. "He's the future of our sport, and the present."

Williams Air Max 90 Sale Clearance , by contrast, had no such trouble as she brushed off fellow American Nicole Gibbs 6-1, 6-3 to maintain her charge toward a 23rd Grand Slam title.

Williams, back after an injury break at the end of 2016, has been in brilliant form and she will take some stopping as she zeroes in on Steffi Graf's Open-era record.

The next player to take on Williams will be Barbora Strycova, who ousted France's Caroline Garcia to earn a shot at the world No.2.

"Obviously I'm here for one reason," said Williams Air Max Sale Clearance , who again lifted her index finger in celebration at her victory, symbolizing the No.1.

"But at the end of the day, this is all bonus for me and I look forward to playing [Strycova]. I'm ready for her."

Elsewhere, 117th-ranked Istomin built on his win over Djokovic by beating Pablo Carreno Busta 6-4, 4-6, 6-4, 4-6 Nike Air Max 2017 Sale , 6-2 to reach the last 16 for the first time.

David Goffin halted towering Croatian Ivo Karlovic, who won a tournament-record 84-game match in the first round, to set up a clash against Austrian eighth seed Dominic Thiem.

Roberto Bautista Agut ousted fellow Spaniard David Ferrer 7-5, 6-7 (6Cool, 7-6 (73), 6-4 and will next play third seed Milos Raonic, who beat Gilles Simon 6-2 Nike Air Max 2018 Sale , 7-6 (75), 3-6, 6-3.

In the women's draw, Britain's Johanna Konta maintained her sizzling form with a dominant 6-3, 6-1 victory over former world No.1 Caroline Wozniacki.

"Against someone like Caroline, she's not going to give it to you. You really do have to earn it and win it till the very last point. I'm just very happy I was able to keep that pressure on," said the ninth seed.

Konta's prize is a round-of-16 rematch with Russia's Ekaterina Makarova Nike Air Max 90 Sale , whom she edged at the same stage last year, going 8-6 in the final set.

Makarova, seeded 30, beat sixth seed Dominika Cibulkova in a three set marathon.

Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, who hadn't won an Australian Open match since 1998 before this year, extended her fairytale run by beating Greece's Maria Sakkari 3-6, 6-2 Nike Air Max Sale , 6-3.

Next up for the 34-year-old Croatian, who put her career on hold to flee her abusive father, is American qualifier Jennifer Brady, who upset 14th seed Elena Vesnina.

DHAKA, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Five people were killed after their car crashed into a moving Indo-Bangladesh friendship train at a railroad crossing in Gazipur on the outskirts of Bangladesh capital Dhaka Sunday morning.

Motaleb Mia, a Gazipur police official, told journalists that the collision which took place at about 10 a.m. local time left five people including two women, two children and the car driver dead on the spot.

It is thought the car became stranded on the track while it was passing an unmanned level crossing and collided with an express train from capital Dhaka with hundreds of people on board traveling to Calcutta, the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal, he said.

Despite severe damage to the train, Mia said none of its passengers were injured. Rail service in parts of Bangladesh remains suspended due to the accident which took place an one of the capital Dhaka entry points.

Bangladesh has one of the highest fatality rates in train accidents and to address the safety problem is a serious concern for the country.

There are many unmanned level crossing along the Bangladesh Railway across the country, where most tracks of the railway are in a dilapidated condition, which often cause accidents.

OSLO, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- A train carrying 95 passengers derailed on Friday evening in the southern Norwegian county of Telemark, causing no injuries, the Norwegian news agency NTB reported.

"There are no injuries. We are now working with the evacuation Air Max 2017 Sale , " Dag Sviinsaas Dag, a spokesman for the railway service, told the NTB.

The derailment occurred on a section of tracks between Neslandsvatn and Drangedal after the train, which departed Oslo for Kristiansand at 17:25 p.m. (1625 GMT), hit a stone that lay on the track.

Another train was arranged to pick up the 95 passengers so that they could continue their travel to Kristiansand, a coastal city in south Norway.

The Southern Norway railway was closed after the accident.

Related:

Crashed train exceeds speed limit before derailment: NTSB official

NEW YORK, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- The commuter train derailed in New York City borough of Bronx early Sunday morning was travelling at a speed of nearly 82 mph (132 kph) while it entered a 30 mph (48 kph) curve Air Max 2018 Sale , a National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) official said on Monday at a press conference.

NTSB Board Member Earl Weener said that two event recorders of the Metro-North train were read out at NTSB lab, adding that human error or a mechanical problem might be the likely cause of the crash, though no evidence showed that it was caused by sabotage.

LONDON, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- Favorite toy.
Till överst på sidan
Användarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande
Visa inlägg nyare än:   
Skapa nytt ämne   Svara på ämnet    Forumindex -> Medlemmarnas bloggar Alla tider är GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg i det här forumet
Du kan inte rösta i det här forumet

Skapa forum | Supportforum | Användarvillkor | Integritetspolicy | Cookiehantering | Kontakta oss |